Monday 24 September 2012

BEACH SUNDAY!

Hello everyone!!!
 Hope you all had a stress free day? cos I know mondays can be hectic. Well this picture was taken yesterday! my friends and I decided to go to the beach, it was fun.
My friend wanted to look extra nice so I decided to do her makeup, I decided to do something natural dat won't be too much for a beach look and something different compared to what she always does. And I can say my friend does look nice! *wink*
.............
BEFORE

AFTER 





These are the products i have used for this look......

FACE:
Mac matte face primer
Mac studio fluid foundation NC45
Mac pro-long wear concealer mixture of NC45 and NC50 
Iman oil-blotting pressed powder Medium
Mac powder blush Format frost

EYEBROW:
Sleek twist up eye pencil Chocolate
NYX eyebrow cake powder Dark brown

EYES:
NYX eyeshadow base skin-tone
Victoria jackson eyes-have it eyeshadow ( okay with this palette there are no names for d eyeshadows individually but its a palette of 4 with awesome colours.The colours i used are similar to my mac texture ,brown down and mac beauty marked velvet eyeshadow)  
Mac mineralised skin-finish natural powder Dark (to highlight the upper area of the eyes, i did dat cos i wanted to maintain a natural finish) 
Sleek dip-it liquid eyeliner Black
Mac smolder black eyeliner Black
I-envy volume N define mascara Black

LIPS:
Rochas lip contouring pencil 55
Mac lustre lipstick Jubilee
Mac lip gloss Jellybabe


Before i say good night, i think i should entertain you guys wit a sneak peek of the pictures we had during our time @ d beach.lol 

That's it! I hope you enjoyed reading today's post? Good night and sweet dreams!!!
xoxo
Jane Mannix



1 comment: