Wednesday 10 October 2012

TOPE'S PRE-WEDDING SHOOT!

Hello everyone!!!
How was your weekend?  I hope you all had a good week? Well I had a busy one enough about me for now...

This weekend  I did my friend's makeup for her pre-wedding photo shoot. She looked lovely I must say! Her fiancé had to admit to that.














Cute couple!
The products I used are:

FACE:
L'oreal studio secret smoothing resurfacing face primer
Mac studio fix fluid foundation (Mix of NC50, NC45, NW44)
Mac pro-long wear concealer (Mix of NC50 and NC450)
Iman oil blotting pressed powder Medium
Mac bronzing powder  Refined golden (for contouring around cheek area)
Inglot freedom system blush 30

EYE BROWS:
Sleek pencil eyeliner Brown
NYX eyebrow cake powder Brown

EYES:
NYX eye primer base
21 colours eyeshadow palette (the colour i used was kind of orangy red)
Front cover rainbow eyes reborn palette Blush
Mac eyeshadow Texture
Mac matte eyeshadow Shadow lady
Victoria jackson eyes have it eyeshadow basic (for highlighting)
Mac eye khol smolder pencil black
Sleek dip-it eyeliner black
Kiss i-envy volume and define masacara black

LIPS:
Mac prep+prime lip primer
Bobbi brown lip liner Candy
Mac lipstick Hug me


Thats it! Tope loved her make up and I did, it really suits her.

Okay folks!!  Have a great week, hope to bring you something new soon
xoxo
Jane Mannix





No comments:

Post a Comment