Friday 17 August 2012

NATURAL LOOK!!!

Hi people! 
How was your week hope it went well? Am sure you all are excited its weekend.
I hope you all had fun today? Personally I did with family and friends, I had dinner with them @ one of  our favourite restaurant 805. I will put up some pictures soon.
I have put up another pic of a makeup I did today, as usual will put up every product I have used to create this look. So enjoy!........







FACE:
Mac studio fix fluid with spf  NW44
Mac mineralised skin-finish powder deep dark
Mac pro-longwear concealer (mix of NC 50 and NC45)
Mac powder blush Format frost ( for contouring)
Mac mineralised blush Warm soul

EYEBROW:
Kiss luxury eyeliner Intensifying brown
NYX eyebrow cake powder Dark brown

EYES:
NYX eyeshadow base
Inglot freedom system eyeshadow 464
Inglot freedom system eyeshadow AMC shine 15 (inner corner of the eye) 
Mac matte eyeshadow Brown down
Mac matte eyeshadow Shadow lady
Victoria jackson eyes have it eyeshadow basic
Mac eye khol Smolder
Sleek dip-it eyeliner black
Inglot perfect length & define mascara

LIPS:
Rochas lip contouring pencil 56
Mac lipstick Jubilee
Mac creme-sheen glass Delight


Thats is it folks!!
I hope you enjoyed reading this post, please ask questions and I will make sure I answer them. Have a fab weekend, get out there and have some fun. Its well deserved after the hard work during the week. Enjoy!!!
xoxo
Jane Mannix






3 comments: