Saturday 11 August 2012

PURPLE LIPS!

Hi every one!
How did your day go today? Mine was quite boring towards the evening, I guess I need a holiday lol!!
Anyways today the lady in the house had a wedding to attend, and she wanted something nice cause she actually knows nothing about make up (as per what colours suits her skin tone and all)so she relied on me. Thats why am the makeup artist anyways. 
So i decided to work with gold and brown colours for the eye and purple for the lips...
Today, I have added a picture before the make-over, I actually didn't think it was necessary with the last three posts my sisters have been on my neck to always put up a before picture.







FACE:
The body shop skin primer matte it
Mac studio tech foundation Nc45
Mac prolong wear concealer Nc45
Mac mineralize skin finish natural dark
Mac mineralize blush love thing

EYEBROW:
Sleek eyebrow pencil brown 191
NYX eyebrow cake powder brown

EYES:
Inglot freedom system  eyeshadow pearl 430
Mac eyeshadow texture
Mac matte eyeshadow brown down
Mac eyeshadow shadow lady
Inglot perfect length & define mascara
sleek dip-it liquid eyeliner
Inglot false lashes
Maybelline new york seashell (to highlight the upper eyes)

LIPS:
Mac lipliner magneta
Inglot freedom system lipstick 89


That's it for day have a goodnight 

xoxo
Jane Mannix





1 comment: