Sunday 2 September 2012

SEPTEMBER BRIDE!

Hello everyone its been a while!
 How have you all been?
 I ve been off the blog for somedays due to some distractions, anyways that's not an issue. I can assure you my blog is gonna remain informative.
This is my first bride in september, she is really a tough one, LOL! I tried my best to make her look good, she kept doing the don'ts which resulted in using longer time than expected but turned out nice though. Although,we had a trial before the wedding I still had to change her lip colour three times, on her wedding day, WOW! 
One of the challenges I faced was her very small eyelids so i had to work on a colour that will bring out her eyes instead of a colour that would make her eyes smaller. She also barely has lashes, fixing the false lashes was a challenge as she kept twitching her eyes but I still had to do my job. She also had really oily skin so I had to apply a lot of face primer before the foundation which turned out well. Personally i think Ijeoma turned out beautiful and she was happy with the out come so was I
...............











 Myself, Ijeoma and Marilyn (my cuz/assistant for now lol)

Here are the products I have used for the bride:

FACE:
Mac matte it face primer
Mac studio fix fluid foundation with spf 15 NW44
Mac pro-long wear concealer blend of NC45 and NC50
Inglot AMC pressed powder 62
Inglot freedom system face blush 30

EYES:
Sleek eyebrow pencil brown
NYX eye shadow primer
Inglot freedom system eyeshadow AMC shine 48
Mac eyeshadow texture 
Mac matte eyeshadow brown down
Mac eyeshadow girlie
Mac smoulder eyeliner black
Sleek liquid eyeliner black
Kiss i-envy volume and define mascara black 
Kiss i-envy human hair lashes juicy volume 12

LIPS:
NYX lip liner deep red
Mac matte lipstick ruby woo

I wish Ijeoma a HML !!!
Thanks for reading people have a wonderful day!

xoxo
Jane Mannix

2 comments:

  1. beautiful bride!!!! well done jane..u doing my make up next week

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jum jum! sure am definitely gonna be doing urs

    ReplyDelete