Monday 1 April 2013

GOLD!!!

Hi everyone!!! Happy Easter! hope everyone got to enjoy the long weekend? Here is a job I did last weekend, didn't get to upload it on the blog because my internet was messing up. this is the first model I did, really loved working with her because she didn't stress and was good with her eyes. She made my job easier. Oh by the way I already started working on her eyebrows before I realised I had not taken a before picture, lol.
....................







Here are the products I used:

FACE:
Inglot under makeup base
Mac studio fluid foundation, NW45
Mac prolong wear concealer, NW45
Iman oil blotting pressed powder, medium
Mac mineralised blush, warm oil
Ben Nye powder, ebony (for contouring)
sunbake mineralised bronzing powder (for highlighting)

EYEBROW:
Sleek twist up eye liner, chocolate
NYX eyebrow cake powder, brown

EYES:
Inglot freedom system eyeshadow pearl 430 and 403  
Mac eyeshadow, brown down and shadow lady
Victoria Jackson eyes have-it basic eyeshadow
Fast stroke liquid eyeliner 2000 collection, black  
I-envy by kiss volume mascara, black
I-envy by kiss fasle lashes, juicy kpem14
Mac smolder eyeliner, black

LIPS:
Mac lipliner, soar
Mac lipstick, hug me

I hope you all like the look, will post the next two models soon.

xoxo
Jane Mannix




No comments:

Post a Comment